We want you to consider us as your trusted financial advisor and a valuable source for your financial needs. In addition to our personalized financial planning services, we believe in giving you the information necessary to make timely, informed decisions about your financial future.
Informed investors that create a comprehensive financial plan are more successful at meeting financial goals, following a savings plan and maintaining appropriate insurance coverage, according to research by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards and the Consumer Federation of America. They’re also far more confident in their ability to manage their finances.
Only 19 percent of American households, however, have achieved this level of financial preparedness and peace of mind.1 We’re helping you be one of them by equipping you with helpful guides and reports, and easy-to-use financial tools and links to relevant industry websites.
Ready to learn more? Our resources section offers:
- Informative guides and reports for investors created by Richard Brothers Financial Advisors
- Our Learning Center
We regularly update and enhance these resources to make it easier for you to find the information you need, when you need it.
1 Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards and the Consumer Federation of America (http://www.cfp.net/docs/public-policy/2013-fin-planning-profiles-of-amer-households.pdf)
Checklist For Securing Your Family’s Financial Future
To secure your family’s financial future, you need a smart strategy and plans to mitigate potential risks to your assets, such as inflation, a market downturn and rising costs of health care for supporting dependents.
Working through this checklist is a great way to clarify where you are in your financial journey and what steps to take next.
Our team of financial professionals work with you to better understand the best long-term savings plan for your family's needs. We will begin with an assessment that covers a 360-degree view of your family's financial sitatuion.
It is crucial that your retirement plan considers how your lifestyle, risk profile, assets, and investments will impact your financial future and retirement funds. Our trusted advisors take the time to carefully assess your current financial situation and retirement goals in order to create your personalized plan.
- Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC): SIPC is an important part of the overall system of investor protection in the United States. SIPC focuses on restoring funds to investors with assets in the hands of bankrupt and otherwise financially troubled brokerage firms.
- 401(k) Help Center: Website where you can find unbiased information for plan sponsors, retirement professionals, small businesses and plan participants.
- Employee Benefit News — Retirement: Useful guide to retirement plan news for you and your employees.
- 2017 Third Quarter Economic Update
- 2017 Second Quarter Economic Update
- 2017 First Quarter Economic Update
- 2016 Fourth Quarter Economic Update
- 2016 Third Quarter Economic Update
- 2016 Second Quarter Economic Update
- How to Achieve Your Dream Retirement Lifestyle
- Optimize Your Employee 401K Plan
- Corporate 401K Plan Webinar
- Investors.com (from Investor’s Daily)
- Financial Times
- The Wall Street Journal Online